Thursday, June 25, 2009

Utah Desert


(Written Today)

Well, I finally have the internet and the time to update this blog! And I learned how to upload pictures, so I added a few of them to each of my posts. (Though the date stamp should be ignored on most of them. It got mixed up a few times).


We have been in a house in Ivins, Utah since Monday, in a little desert community called ‘Kayenta.’ I wasn’t sure about the desert when we first got here, but it has grown on me a lot. I don’t think I would like to live in the desert, but it is still a beautiful part of God’s creation.


I’ve been taking advantage of being in a house that has electricity and internet by studying! Lots of fun… or not. I’m studying Intro to the Modern Middle East and I’m pretty sick of it. But if I can survive a couple more weeks, I will be completely DONE with my degree! Of course, then I’m contemplating a Master’s. I think I’m officially crazy. But once I finish this degree, I will at least take a few months before plunging into anymore school!

No comments:

Post a Comment