Friday, February 19, 2010

As I sit here at my computer, I am drinking of mug of diluted Apple Cider Vinegar. Why, you are probably wondering in confusion. Well, I am sick and have no health insurance at the moment, so I am learning to cure things naturally. It did take away the pain last night... now I'm just waiting for the rest of me to recover!

On another note, I am contemplating a move to San Antonio. (Yes, Texas. I have never heard of another San Antonio, but with all the friends who ask me "Texas?" I thought I should clarify)! I just need to call about apartments/places to lives and find out how much it will cost to move before I make a final decision.

Your prayers would be appreciated for both of these matters.

One last thing... I found a blog by an absolutely amazing young woman of 21 who has lived for the last two years in Uganda and adopted 14 children! If you want to be convicted and inspired (or even if you don't), you have to check out her blog. http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment