Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home!

Well, determined as I was to keep my posts in chronological order, I have to skip the last few days (temporarily) and say it: WE ARE HOME!!! Not home to Colorado quite yet. We'll be flying out of Chicago to Denver later this afternoon. By home, I mean my beautiful country, the United States of America.

When we landed in Chicago last night, I immediately felt such contentment and happiness to belong to this wonderful country. Britain was outstanding and an amazing experience, but nothing can compare to the U.S. Even with all our problems, economic, political and otherwise... no place will ever come close to the glory of this land.

I hope I always remember my feelings when we landed back home--and always keep in my how blessed we are. God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment